THE MINI – $300
2 hour consultation
You’ve got questions, we’ve got answers! This is our mini session for those that need a little design guidance. Just a few of the things we can help with but certainly not limited to!
- Paint consultation
- Help with final selections on materials and furnishings
- Suggestions on Artwork and Wall Décor placement
- Layout issues
THE REMODELER – $150
1 hour consultation
Buying a home and weighing the remodel investment? Turning a property for profit and need some help determining where to spend the money and where to save? This consultation is a walk through of the property to discuss your options and how to get the most of your investment. If you decide to do a full package within 30 days of consultation, fee will be applied to the FULL DESIGN PACKAGE.
THE FULL DESIGN PACKAGE
Tailor made package based on your design goals and particular scope. After the free 30 min design consultation, we will create an estimate based on your individual design needs. Services are charged based on an hourly rate of $125
- Floor Plans, Layouts and Space Planning
- Concepts & Design Vision
- Sourcing and Selecting Furnishings, Artwork and Accessories
- Assisting with budgets
- Construction Documentation, Specs and Prints
- Custom design built-ins and millwork
- Accepting and reviewing trades and contractor bids
- Onsite meetings with trades and clients alike
- Project Management
STYLING CONSULTATION AND CUSTOMIZED REPORT – $500
Designed to provide the homeowner with everything they need to successfully ready their home for a competitive sales market. With an objective and experienced designer’s perspective, we will review the property, make on site suggestions with tips and tricks and create a full Essentials Customized Plan complete with recommendations for updates and enhancements, paint colors, layout, and furniture, décor and accessory changes. Our focus is to prepare your home to show it to its most appealing advantage to sell faster and get the best price. It’s creating a home in which buyers can envision themselves living and thriving there. First impressions count, and this is especially important when selling your home!
- Room by Room walk through and assessment of home
- Discuss budget and goals
- Measurements and photographs taken by designer
- On site furniture arrangement and styling with existing accessories and soft décor
Detailed Styling Report and customized implementation plan include:
- Layout and furniture arrangement suggestions (with any additional furniture recommendations)
- Decluttering and organizational ideas
- Artwork advice and arrangement
- Additional accessory and decor recommendations and placement
- Ideas for furnishings, rugs, lighting, window treatments, hardware, finish materials per room
- Specific paint color recommendations and color palette ideas
- Update Suggestions – bathroom and kitchen, construction, etc.
- Note – In this package we do not source recommendations but will provide ideas on style, color, type with sample images and mood boards (if applicable) for reference
ADDITIONAL SERVICES FOR STYLING PACKAGE – TAILORED ESTIMATES PROVIDED $125 an hour
Implementation of Essentials Plan
We understand the stress involved in getting a home ready to sell and how overwhelming the task list can be! We offer additional services to help you through the process and finish your space with the right accessories, furnishings, décor or updates while eliminating the stress involved!
These additional services may include personal shopping to help you complete your look for:
- art/accessories selection/purchasing
- flooring selection/purchasing
- furnishings/rug selection/purchasing
- lighting selection/purchasing
- Styling and arranging new art, accessories, furniture and decor
- kitchen remodeling or finish materials and updating assistance (selection and purchasing)
- bathroom remodeling or finish materials and updating assistance (selection and purchasing)
- Artwork and wall décor hanging
- Project management (on site supervision, communication with trades to be sure installation is implemented according to design)
MAKS Design Studio works with some amazing tradespeople and can help you coordinate construction updates and implementation of design.
Room Rendering – $250 per room (400 SF max for each) (excluding kitchens and baths)
Having trouble envisioning the space? A room rendering showing placement of your furnishings, accessories and artwork is a perfect way to understand how it all fits together!