STYLING CONSULTATION AND CUSTOMIZED REPORT – $500
Designed to provide the homeowner with everything they need to successfully ready their home for a competitive sales market. With an objective and experienced designer’s perspective, we will review the property, make on site suggestions with tips and tricks and create a full Essentials Customized Plan complete with recommendations for updates and enhancements, paint colors, layout, and furniture, décor and accessory changes. Our focus is to prepare your home to show it to its most appealing advantage to sell faster and get the best price. It’s creating a home in which buyers can envision themselves living and thriving there. First impressions count, and this is especially important when selling your home!
- Room by Room walk through and assessment of home
- Discuss budget and goals
- Measurements and photographs taken by designer
- On site furniture arrangement and styling with existing accessories and soft décor
Detailed Styling Report and customized implementation plan include:
- Layout and furniture arrangement suggestions (with any additional furniture recommendations)
- Decluttering and organizational ideas
- Artwork advice and arrangement
- Additional accessory and decor recommendations and placement
- Ideas for furnishings, rugs, lighting, window treatments, hardware, finish materials per room
- Specific paint color recommendations and color palette ideas
- Update Suggestions – bathroom and kitchen, construction, etc.
- Note – In this package we do not source recommendations but will provide ideas on style, color, type with sample images and mood boards (if applicable) for reference
ADDITIONAL SERVICES FOR STYLING PACKAGE – TAILORED ESTIMATES PROVIDED $125 an hour or flat fee determined by needs
Implementation of Essentials Plan
We understand the stress involved in getting a home ready to sell and how overwhelming the task list can be! We offer additional services to help you through the process and finish your space with the right accessories, furnishings, décor or updates while eliminating the stress involved!
These additional services may include personal shopping to help you complete your look for:
- Styling and arranging new art, accessories, furniture and decor
- kitchen remodeling or finish materials and updating assistance
- bathroom remodeling or finish materials and updating assistance
- Artwork and wall décor hanging
- Project management (on site supervision, communication with trades to be sure installation is implemented according to design)
MAKS Design Studio works with some amazing tradespeople and can help you coordinate construction updates and implementation of design.
Room Rendering – $250 per room (400 SF max for each) (excluding kitchens and baths)
Having trouble envisioning the space? A room rendering showing placement of your furnishings, accessories and artwork is a perfect way to understand how it all fits together!